This course is ideal for anyone considering starting their own business or who are currently in the early stages of doing so. By taking this extensive course, you will gain the necessary knowledge about legalities, various business structures and systems required to start or run a business.
What Will You Learn?
- What are the various business structures in the UK
- How and when to register your business
- How to pay yourself from your business
- What are the key filing dates
- When and how to register for VAT
- When and how to register as an employer
- How to register and run a pension scheme
- What accounting systems to implement
- What are your duties as a business owner
- How long are you required to keep the records
Why Choose This Course?
- Become confident in how to run your own business from the comfort of your own home or office
- Live course taught via Zoom by professional accountants
- Live and instant answers to all your questions
- E-certificate upon successful completion.
Upon successful completion of this course, you will be awarded an E-certificate to highlight your proficient knowledge in how to start a business.
You will also receive a video recording of the course so you can refer back to it at any time in the future.
Who Is This Course For?
This course is a great way to utilise expert knowledge and guidance on complicated and complex matters when considering to start your own business or who are currently in the early stages of doing so. Our experts help you to effortlessly grow and be successful in your business.
- 1 person – £80 plus VAT
- 2 People – £150 plus VAT
- 3 People – £220 plus VAT