Our 3 day live and extensive Bookkeeping Course is suitable for anyone willing to or already working in the accounting and bookkeeping industry. During the course, you will learn basic principles of double entry bookkeeping, preparation of trail balance and reconciliation of significantly important figures.
What Will You Learn?
- Understand role of the bookkeeper
- Basics of Bookkeeping
- How to read and understand financial transactions
- Processing customers and suppliers’ invoices/transactions
- Allocating bank transactions to the relevant invoices and receipts
- Bank reconciliation
- Understanding VAT codes
- Preparation of VAT return and Reconciliation
- Accessing and understanding debtors and creditors reports
- Recording inventory
- Recording assets and depreciation
- Preparation and Reconciliation of Trail Balance
Why Choose This Course?
- Become confident in bookkeeping from the comfort of your own home or office
- Live course taught via Zoom by professional accountants
- Live and instant answers to all your questions
- E-certificate upon successful completion.
Upon successful completion of this course, you will be awarded an E-certificate to highlight your proficient knowledge in bookkeeping.
You will also receive a video recording of the course so you can refer back to it at any time in the future.
Who Is This Course For?
Our Bookkeeping Training course is suitable for anyone who wants to gain extensive knowledge, potential experience, and/or professional skills in the related field. This is a great opportunity for anyone from any academic background, a business owner or individuals wishing to start their own bookkeeping business to gain in-depth knowledge about bookkeeping from experts in accountancy.
- 1 person – £1,250 plus VAT
- 2 People – £2,000 plus VAT
- 3 People – £3,000 plus VAT