Our Xero Accounting and Bookkeeping Course is suitable for anyone willing to or already working in the accounting and bookkeeping sector. By taking this extensive course, you will gain the necessary skills needed to perform daily tasks effectively in Xero.
What Will You Learn?
- How to set up a Xero system from beginning to end
- Enter opening balances, post customer invoices and credit notes
- You will also learn how to post supplier bills and credit notes
- Pay suppliers
- Prepare a VAT return
- Reconcile the bank and the credit card
- Post manual journals
- Petty Cash Management
- Writing off Bad Debts
- Maintaining Asset Register and Depreciation
- Connecting Apps via Xero App Marketplace
Why Choose This Course?
- Become confident in XERO Accounting and Bookkeeping from the comfort of your own home or office
- Live course taught via Zoom by professional accountants
- Live and instant answers to all your questions
- E-certificate upon successful completion.
Upon successful completion of this course, you will be awarded an E-certificate to highlight your proficient knowledge in XERO Accounting and Bookkeeping.
You will also receive a video recording of the course so you can refer back to it at any time in the future.
Who Is This Course For?
Our Xero Accounting and Bookkeeping Training course is suitable for anyone, from any professional background, who wants to gain extensive knowledge, potential experience, and professional skills in the field of bookkeeping and accounting.
- 1 person – £500 plus VAT
- 2 People – £800 plus VAT
- 3 People – £1,000 plus VAT